Topic: ~ Writing Tips~
Before you write, ask yourself these few questions and provide a few short answers. Then let your hands and mind work wonders to create a beautifully written story.
1. What is the story about? If you can answer this in a single sentence, then you have fulfilled the first requirement of a story?
2. What is the point of the story or what is its theme?
3. Can the reader identify the problem/conflict from the start?
4. Does it have a high point or climax?
5. Does the story have a proper ending? Has your main character achieved his/her goal?
If you have any other suggestions, please share.
Posted by deborah-grate-frink
at 12:26 PM